General for Centrifugal Double Casing Gold Mining 2-1.5 Slurry Pump An pump machinery has full experience of slurry pump solution, design and manufacturing. AM series Centrifugal double casing gold mining 2-1.5 slurry pump is horizontal, cantilevered centrifugal slurry pump, with reasonable construction, reliable operation, long service life. It is widely used in transporting abrasive or / and corrosive slurry in mining, metallurgy, electric power, coal, chemicals, building, etc. Especially well accepted by coal / chrome washing plant, mineral processing plant, power plant etc.
Structural Features about Centrifugal Double Casing Gold Mining 2-1.5 Slurry Pump - Single stage, single suction, horizontal centrifugal slurry pump - Wet parts such as casing, impeller, liner plate in anti-abrasion high chrome cast iron alloy. - Horizontal-central-split container bracket easy for maintaining - Packing or mechanical seal - Protective shell surrounding the casing ideal for heavy duty - Hydraulic optimization design, high-efficient, energy-saving and stable operation
Application of Centrifugal double casing gold mining 2-1.5 slurry pump Heavy duty Mining Process Coal Preparation Plant Cyclone Feeds Mineral Processing Tailings Mill Grinding Slurry Feeding System Heavy Refuse Removal Pulp And Paper Dredging Abrasive Slurry High Density Slurries Ash Handling Industrial Processing
Construction of Heavy Duty High Pressure Mining Metal Lined Sludge Slurry Pump
Drive types about Heavy Duty High Pressure Mining Metal Lined Sludge Slurry Pump
Curves chart about Heavy Duty High Pressure Mining Metal Lined Sludge Slurry Pump
Packaging about Heavy Duty High Pressure Mining Metal Lined Sludge Slurry Pump
RFQ about Heavy Duty High Pressure Mining Metal Lined Sludge Slurry Pump
Tips for slurry pump installation
Please take note as below when install the slurry pump:
1. The preformed hole on the foundation should be poured as the pump installation drawing.
2. The installation level should meet the demand of the allowed vacuum suction height. The foundation should be in horizontal and stable condition, to make sure the rotation of the driver machinery same with the pump in the direction.
3. When connect by coupling, must make sure the pump and driver shaft center should be in a straight line.
4. If belt connection, the shaft center should be in parallel.
5. The slurry pump suction pipe should be sealed well, and try to less the quantity of the elbow and check valve. When fill water, exhausted the air. It should be no any air when operate. We need to keep the suction pipe slopes up slightly, and then connect with the pump inlet.