Model NO.: AM, AMH, slurrypump
Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
Color: Red or Decided by User
Materials: High Chrome Alloy, Ni, Mu or Rubber
Trademark: MODO Pump
Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
HS Code: 8413709990
Driving Type: Motor
Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
Temperture: Metal Less Than 80
Transport Package: Wooden Case
|Horizontal Slurry Pump for Pumping Slurries and mud|
All Specifications of Centrifugal slurry pump parts:
1,General of anti-wear & anti-corrosive materials
Slurry Pump Impeller is one of the most important spare parts pumps. When impeller working, the slurry pump could meet the requirements of the equipment. However, it is a component, which is worn out very easily. Therefore, for long service life of the impeller, the material plays an important role here.
2,Strictly material components controlling procedure
a) Analysis before and after the stove
b) Professional mould keeping and using
c) Impeller balance testing and revising by advanced quipment
d) Delicate both in dimension and surface
SLURRY PUMP PARTS
1. All of the metal wet parts can are made of high chromium alloy which has superior wear and erosion resistance or grey iron which has a high rigidity.
2. As the expeller ring is assembled together with the expeller, much pressure can be reduced effectively for the impeller. Meanwhile, it can still maintain a reliable sealing performance.
3. The parts such as labyrinth, labyrinth locknut, end cover and shaft sleeve are used for bearing assembly; these parts can be changed easily and have high accuracy and longer service life.
4. Some fastening parts such as studs and bolts can be used for fixing the other parts securely. All the fastening parts can be attached easily, ensuring the safety.
5. All of the rubber parts have superior erosion resisting performance which can be used for a long life.
|Ni acid slurry||Coarse sand||Coarse taillings|
|Phosphate matrix||Minerals concentrate||Heavy media||Sugar beet|
|Dredging||Bottom/Fly ash||Lime grinding||Oil sands|
|Mineral sands||Fine taillings||Slag granutation||Phosphoric acid|
|Coal||Flotation||Process chemical||Pulp and paper|