The installation of water pump should consider many factors, among which the installation of pipeline is more important. Pumps and pipes are often used together. They need to consider each other and cooperate with each other to achieve the best effect. What should be paid attention to in the installation of the water pump pipeline?
1. When installing the water inlet pipe, the horizontal section shall be horizontal or upward
In this way, air will be gathered in the inlet pipe, the vacuum degree of water pipe and pump will be reduced, and the suction head and water output of the pump will be reduced. The correct way is: the horizontal section should be slightly inclined to the direction of the water source, should not be horizontal, and should not be tilted upward.
2. Many elbows are used in the water inlet pipeline
If more elbows are used in the inlet pipe, the local flow resistance will be increased. And the elbow should turn in the vertical direction, not allowed to turn in the horizontal direction, so as to avoid the accumulation of air.
3. The water inlet of the water pump is directly connected with the elbow
This will make the flow through the elbow into the impeller uneven distribution. When the inlet pipe diameter is greater than 143c water pump inlet, eccentric reducer should be installed. The plane part of the eccentric reducer should be installed on the top, and the inclined part should be installed at the bottom. Otherwise, the air will be gathered, the water output will be reduced or the water can not be pumped, and there will be impact sound. If the diameter of the water inlet pipe and the water pump inlet are equal, a straight pipe shall be added between the water pump inlet and the elbow, and the length of the straight pipe shall not be less than 2-3 times of the diameter of the water pipe.The bottom section of the inlet pipe with bottom valve is not vertical. If installed in this way, the valve can not be closed by itself, resulting in water leakage. The correct installation method is: the bottom section of the inlet pipe with bottom valve should be vertical. If the vertical installation is not possible due to the terrain conditions, the angle between the water pipe axis and the horizontal plane should be more than 60 degrees.
5. The water inlet position of the water inlet pipe is not correct
(1) The distance between the water inlet of the inlet pipe and the bottom and wall of the inlet tank is less than the diameter of the water inlet. If there is sediment and other pollutants at the bottom of the pool, the distance between the water inlet and the bottom of the pool is less than 1.5 times of the diameter, the water inflow will be blocked or the sediment and debris will be sucked in, which will block the water inlet.
(2) When the water inlet depth of the inlet pipe is not enough, it will cause vortex on the water surface around the inlet pipe, which will affect the water inflow and reduce the water output. The correct installation method is: the water depth of small and medium-sized water pumps shall not be less than 300-600 mm, and that of large-scale pumps shall not be less than 600-1000 mm.
6. The outlet pipe outlet is above the normal water level of the water outlet pool
If the water outlet is above the normal water level of the water outlet tank, the pump head is increased, but the flow rate is reduced. If the water outlet must be higher than the water level of the water tank due to the terrain conditions, elbows and short pipes should be installed at the pipe orifice to make the water pipe siphon.