Today our topic is some information about submerisble pump.
The submersible pump is composed of control cabinet, submersible cable, lifting pipe, submersible pump and submersible motor.
Main use and application scope of submersible pump.
Including mine rescue, construction drainage, agricultural water drainage and irrigation, industrial water circulation, drinking water supply for urban and rural residents, and even rescue and relief.
On the use of media, submersible pumps can be generally divided into clean water submersible pump, sewage submersible pump, seawater submersible pump (corrosive) three categories.
Installation method of submersible pump
1. Vertical use, such as in general water wells;
2. Inclined use, as in inclined tunnels of mines;
3. Horizontal use, such as in a pool.
As a kind of general machinery, submersible pump is widely used. With the development and evolution of water pumps, a variety of pumps have emerged,
Its name is multifarious, all kinds of water pump books have different names and classifications for these pumps.
Therefore, it causes trouble to the application and promotion of products. Generally speaking, according to the drainage principle, the water pump can be divided into:
1、 Impeller pump such as: centrifugal pump, mixed flow pump, axial flow pump, swirl pump, etc;
2、 Positive displacement pump such as: plunger pump, gear pump, screw pump, vane pump, etc;
Among them, vane pump can be divided into horizontal and vertical type according to the structural form (position of shaft); according to the working position, vane pump can be divided into submersible pump and ground pump.
Slurry pump, mud pump, sand (sand) pump and sand discharge submersible pump are named according to the function and purpose of the submersible pump, all belong to the impurity pump.
The submersible pump unit consists of four parts: water pump, submersible motor (including cable), water pipe and control switch. The submersible pump is a single suction multistage vertical centrifugal pump; the submersible motor is a closed water filled wet, vertical three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor, the motor and the water pump are directly connected by claw type or single key cylinder coupling; it is equipped with three core cables of different specifications; the starting equipment is made of air switches of different capacity levels, auto coupling pressure reducing air actuators and water pipes of different diameters, which are connected by flange The high lift electric pump is controlled by gate valve.
The upper part of the shaft of submersible pump of the submersible motor is equipped with labyrinth sand preventer and two back assembled framework oil seals to prevent the flowing sand from entering the motor. The submersible motor adopts water lubricated bearing of submersible pump .
A rubber bearing is installed in the guide shell of each stage of the submersible pump; the impeller is fixed on the pump shaft with a cone-shaped sleeve; the guide shell is integrated with threads or bolts. A check valve is installed on the upper part of the high lift submersible pump to avoid the damage of the unit caused by the shutdown water hammer. The motor is sealed with precision stop bolt and rubber gasket at the cable outlet. There is a water injection hole at the upper end of the motor, a vent hole and a drain hole at the lower part. The lower part of the motor is equipped with upper and lower thrust bearings, which are provided with grooves for cooling, and the stainless steel thrust disk it grinds against bears the upper and lower axial forces of the submerisble pump.
The selection of submersible pump before use is very important. The model of pump should be selected according to the actual situation of water source, working time and pump water volume. First, the head should be greater than the drop between the water intake and the water outlet; second, the flow of the pump should be able to meet the requirements of drainage and irrigation.
（1） Operating environment requirements
1. There is a safe and reliable power supply.
2. The drop between the outlet pipe and the water surface of the pool shall be less than the lift.
3. Choose a relatively clean water source.
1. Submersible pumps below 11kw are allowed to start directly. Submersible pumps above 13kw shall be equipped with step-down starting cabinet. To protect the safe operation of the submersible pump.
2. In order to avoid the instantaneous upward movement of the submersible pump rotor and reduce the starting load. When starting the submersible pump, the stroke of the outlet valve shall be closed to 3 / 4. (leave 1 / 4 air gap. So as to vent) open it slowly after starting water outlet. To the operating point of the water pump to be controlled at a proper position.
3. After startup and operation. Monitoring and observation of water level change should be strengthened. Ensure that the submersible pump operates within the operating range. The submersible pump can be put into formal operation only after it operates stably.
4. 5 hours after the submersible pump is put into operation for the first time. Stop the machine and measure the thermal insulation resistance quickly. Its value is not less than 0.5m Ω. To continue to use.
1. The submersible pump shall work at the design working point. At this time, the axial force is moderate. The pump efficiency is the highest. Most economical and reliable.
2. The submersible pump shall be fully inspected every 8 hours of operation. Whether there is any change in each instrument. Whether the circuit node is heated. Whether the sound is normal. Whether the normal working current is greater than the rated value of motor nameplate.
Before the submersible pump stops. To prevent backflow of water. Cutting off the power