MAH(R)pump is horizontal centrifugal heavy duty slurry pump and it is designed for the continuous pumping of high abrasive, high density slurries with minimal maintenance requirements. It will maintain high efficiency over the wear life of its components. The rubber and metal lined pumps feature casings which are radially split into two halves. Minimum casing bolts reduce maintenance and minimise downtime. The pumps of MAH can be installed as multi-stage series.
1.Replaceable wear-resistant metal or rubber liners and impellers, long service life time.
2. Easy to adjust the space between impeller and front liner and can be removed completely when maintaining.
3.Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
4. Seal types: packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
5. Discharge direction can be installed at intervals of 45 degrees as request and oriented to any eight positions to suit applications.
6. Drive types: V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency conversion drive devices.
7. Wide application, good NPSH and high efficiency. The series pump can be installed in multistage to meet the delivery for long distance.
D:25 mm to 450 mm
Q: Up to 5,000 m3/hr
H: Up to 73 m
MAH(R) series slurry pump is widely used in metallurgy, mining, mineral processing, dredging, de-watering, water treatment, coal washing, mill, cyclone feed, tailing, power, building material...etc. various industrial sites. MAH(R) pumps are called different names for different working duties: Mineral processing pump, Mill discharge slurry Pump, Booster pump, Feeding pump, Tailing pump,Transfer pump Thickner Underflow Pump, De-watering screen pump, Pressure pump, Concentrate pump...