Model NO.: SPR
Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
Flow: 17.28 -480 m3/h
Certificate: CE, SGS, ISO
Transport Package: Standard Export Wooden Cases
Driving Type: Motor
Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
Usage: Mining, Power, Metallurgy, Coal Dredging and Other
Discharge Size: 2-10"
Head: 4-40 M
HS Code: 8413709990
Slurry pumps PV-SP(R) series
Naipu? NP-SP(R) pumps are vertical, centrifugal slurry pumps submerged in sump to work.They are designed for delivering abrasive, large particle and high density slurries.These pumps have no need of any shaft seal and sealing water. They can also be operated normally for insufficient suction duties.Wet parts of type NP-SP pump are made of abrasion-resistant metal. All parts of type NP-SP(R) pump immersed in liquid are lined with rubber outer liner. They are suited to transport non-edge angle abrasive slurry.
1. Vertical type centrifugal slurry pumps
2. Application for sump pumping, Single stage pump
PV-SP(R) centrifugal slurry pumps are mainly used to pump high-hardness, strong-corrosion and high-concentration liquids that contain suspended solid particles, such as finished ores, refuse ores, ashes, cinders, cements, mud, mineral stones and etc.
D: 40-200 mm
Q: 17-891 mm
H: 4-37 m
1. Wear-resistant metal, the impeller selection of wear-resistant metal or rubber material.
2. PV-SP (R) type sump pump parts, immersed in liquid rubber lining.
3. Different length of the pump drive shaft or inhaled could be selected
4. V-belt drive, direct drive, and flexible coupling.
5. Bearing to lubricate oils.
6. Use of variable-speed, the best condition in the pump operation, long service life, run- effective, meet many bad transportation conditions.
|Type||Allowable Mating Max. Power(Kw)||Range Of Performance||Impeller|
|Capacity/Q||Head/m||Speed/rpm||Max Efficiency/%||No. of Vanes||Impeller Diameter/mm|