Submersible Sewage Water Pump
1. The anti-corrosion sewage pump adopts a unique single-piece or double-blade impeller structure, which greatly improves the dirt passing ability, and can effectively pass the fiber material 5 times the diameter of the pump and the solid particles with a diameter of about 50% of the pump diameter.
2. The mechanical seal adopts a new hard and corrosion-resistant tungsten titanium material, which can make the pump run safely for more than 8000 hours.
3. The overall structure of the anti-corrosion sewage pump is compact, small in size, low in noise, and has obvious energy-saving effects. It is easy to overhaul, no need to build a pump room, and it can work under the water, greatly reducing the project cost.
4. The pump's sealed oil chamber is equipped with a high-precision anti-interference water leakage detection sensor. The stator winding is embedded with a thermal element to automatically protect the pump motor.
5. Can be equipped with a fully automatic control cabinet according to user needs to automatically protect the pump from water leakage, leakage overload and over temperature, etc., which improves the safety and reliability of the product
1. Compact structure and small floor area. Because the Submersible Sewage Water Pump works under the liquid, it can be directly installed in the sewage tank. There is no need to create a special pump room for pump and machine, which can save a lot of land and infrastructure costs.
2. Equipment repair is convenient. Small Submersible Sewage Water Pump can be equipped with free equipment, and large sewage pumps are generally equipped with active coupling equipment to carry out active equipment, which is convenient for equipment and repair.
3. Long continuous operation time. Because the Submersible Sewage Water Pump and the motor are coaxial, the shaft is short, and the rolling parts are light, the load (radial) on the bearing of the sewage pump is relatively small, and the service life of the sewage pump is much longer than that of the general pump.
4. There is no cavitation damage, irrigation and water diversion. In particular, the latter point brings great convenience to the operators.
mainly used for municipal works, industrial buildings, hotels, hospitals, civil air defence, mines etc. and it is also used to drain off the sewage, waste water, rainwater and living water in cities containing Solid grains and various long fabrics etc.