Submersible sump pump is a kind of non blocking pump, with various forms: such as submersible and dry-type. At present, the most common submersible is WQ type submersible sewage pump, and the most common dry-type submersible sump pump is W-type horizontal sewage pump and WL type vertical sewage pump.
Submersible sump pump is mainly used to transport municipal sewage, feces or liquid containing fiber. The temperature of the solid particles, such as paper scraps, is usually no more than 80 ℃.
Performance chart of submersible sump pump:
Because the conveyed medium contains fibers which are easy to be wound or bunched. Therefore, the flow passage of this kind of submersible sump pump is easy to be blocked. Once the pump is blocked, it will make the pump unable to work normally, or even burn the motor, resulting in poor drainage. It has a serious impact on urban life and environmental protection.
Therefore, it is very important to ensure the normal operation of the sewage pump. Let's see how to maintain the submersible sump pump.
Model selection of submersible sump pump:
Model of submersible sump pump
Outlet Dia. (mm)
If the submersible sump pump will be used in river,maybe there has some sand or gravel,we have a excellent solution.With two pontoon,the submersible sump pump could float on the water level,please see the photo:
(1) Check whether the submersible sump pump pipeline and joint are loose. Turn the submersible sump pump hand to see if it is flexible.
(2) Screw out the water plug of the submersible sump pump body, and fill the water (or slurry).
(3) Jog the motor of submersible sump pump. and try to see if it turns correctly.
(4) Start the motor of submersible sump pump. When submersible sump pump is in normal operation, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump to see the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve, and check the motor load.
(5) Try to control the flow and head of submersible sump pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the submersible sump pump operates at the highest efficiency point, so as to achieve the maximum energy saving effect.
(6) During the operation of submersible sump pump, the bearing temperature shall not exceed the ambient temperature by 35 ℃, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80 ℃.
(7) If any abnormal sound is found in the submersible sump pump, stop the pump immediately to check the cause.
(8) When the submersible sump pump is to stop using, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
Email us for your solution: