In order to make the gold dredge y pump get the ideal processing effect, we need to use gold dredge pump in the suitable environment. However, when we use gold dredge pump , sometimes we will encounter the gold dredge pump body heating, which is not allowed for the normal use of the instrument. So what are the causes of its fever?
1. Under high temperature, the sealing parts of hydraulic system and gold dredge pump parts will deteriorate and their elastic denaturation ability will be reduced, which will lead to the decrease of sealing performance, even the sealing failure and the increase of leakage;
2. When the viscosity of the working fluid decreases, the lubricating performance of the working fluid decreases, the wear of hydraulic components accelerates, and the service life of the gold dredge pump components shortens;
3. When the materials of valve core and gold dredge pump body are different and the coefficient of thermal expansion is different, due to the thermal expansion between valve core and valve body, the valve core is stuck, resulting in the special pump of aerated concrete unable to work.
1. Our gold dredge pump wet parts are made of wear-resistant high chromium alloy.
2. Our gold dredge Pump bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller
and front liner easily. They can be removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly
use grease lubrication.
3. The shaft seal of gold dredge pump could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal for all slurry pump.
4. The discharge branch of gold dredge pump can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to
any eight positions to suit installations and applications at its working site.
5. There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and
frequency conversion drive devices.
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The gold dredge pump can be installed in
multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance
Photos of gold dredge pump:
Email us for your application: