Heavy duty Slurry pump can be widely used in mining, power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries to transport slurry containing abrasive solid particles. For example, slurry transportation in metallurgical concentrator, hydraulic ash removal in thermal power plant, slurry and heavy medium transportation in coal washing plant, river dredging, etc
Heavy duty slurry pump specification:
Heavy duty slurry pump feature:
Heavy duty slurry pump rubber lined structure:
Heavy duty slurry pump photo
Heavy duty slurry pump --basic requirements for assembly:
1. Precautions for bearing and shaft assembly
1) Bearings that have been verified as qualified must be used.
2) Check the inner diameter, outer diameter, width of the bearing, the parallelism of the two end faces of the raceway, the roughness of the surface, whether there are rust, spots, and other defects, and whether the rotation is flexible.
3) When assembling the detachable (inner and outer ring separated) bearing, it must be installed according to the alignment mark of the inner and outer rings, and it is not allowed to install in disorder.
4) In order to avoid seizing with the mating surface, a layer of lubricating oil shall be coated on the mounting surface before assembly to protect the shaft hole from damage.
5) The bearing is installed by hot installation method, that is, the bearing is put into the heating box containing oil, and heated to 80-100 ℃ with the oil, and its mating surface shall be fully immersed in the oil, and a thermometer shall be placed in the oil tank, and the temperature shall be strictly controlled not to exceed 100 ℃. After hot installation, it shall be cooled naturally without sudden cooling to avoid damage or deformation of parts.
6) Install the bearing first, then install the retaining sleeve and round nut and press the bearing tightly.
7) Check whether the bearing is close to the shaft shoulder, and the rotation shall be flexible and stable. Then install the bearing box. The bearing box shall also be assembled by hot method, and the requirements are the same as above.
8) Finally install the front bearing, the requirements are the same as above.
9) Install the sealing ring on the bearing housing.
10) Other parts of the shaft shall be installed according to the assembly drawing after the main shaft assembly and bracket are installed
Except metal lining&rubber lining,ceramic lining,PU lining ,stainless steel lining are also available.