10/8F-G sand dredger pump is a horizontal centrifugal pump with single pump shell structure. In a broad sense, it is also a kind of slurry pump.
Detailed parameters :
Flow (Q): 220-1000m3/h
Head (H): 13-50m
Speed (n): 500-1000 rpm
Maximum efficiency: 45-65%
Suction/Discharge diameter: 250mm/200mm
Maximum passing particle size: 178mm
Application of sand dredger pump:
It is mainly used for sand dredger, sand dredger, ore dressing, coal washing, metal smelting and slag blasting, etc.
Features of sand dredger pump:
(1) Single pump shell structure connected by the strap is adopted, the flow passage is spacious, and the inner lining is hard alloy, which has good wear resistance, corrosion resistance and high reliability.
(2) Bearing components of cylinder structure are designed with high capacity bearing, and the bearings are lubricated with grease and oil to adapt to different working conditions.
(3) Clearance between the impeller and the guard plate can be adjusted to ensure the efficient operation of the pump.
(4) Shaft seal adopts packing seal, auxiliary impeller seal and cartridge mechanical seal to adapt to different working conditions.
(5) Direct drive, triangle belt drive, hydraulic coupling drive and reducer drive can be selected for pump and driver. (6) The outlet direction of the pump can be rotated and installed at any angle to adapt to different site installation conditions.
Installation, use and maintenance of sand dredger pump:
1. During installation, attention must be paid to the direction of movement and must not be reversed.
2. Before starting, check whether the installation is in the horizontal direction, the bottom corner screws are fastened on the fixed frame, and the model of gravel pump shall not be loose
3. Check the joints, sealing conditions and belt tightness.
4. Before starting, it shall be rotated to check whether the moving parts are flexible and free from friction or immobility.
5. When starting, first raise the water inlet to the height of the water outlet of the sand suction pump, repair the sand pump, and then fill it with water. Then start the machine and put the water inlet pipe into the water at the same time.
6. In the process of use, pay attention to often add oil to the bearing, vulnerable parts of gravel pump, or add calcium base lubricating oil.
7. After use for a period of time, the degree of easy wear shall be checked, and it shall be replaced if necessary, otherwise the amount of sand will be affected.
8. After use in winter, the water in the pump body pipe shall be drained to prevent frost cracking of all parts.
9. When not in use, it shall be removed, cleaned, oiled inside and painted outside and stored in a dry place.
Waiting for your inquiry at any time.