MSP High abrasive slurry pump in pit are vertical, shaft driven centrifugal slurry pumps designed for transferring abraisive and high density slurries from sumps, pits and other submersible sources.
MSP Models High abrasive slurry pump in pit are available in sizes ranging from 40mm to 250mm discharge and are capable of flow rates from 5 to 350 liters per second (79-5540USGPM) at heads of up to 40 meters (130ft).
The heavy duty design of the MSP High abrasive slurry pump in pit allows the passage of large particles with a diameter of up to 50mm.
• Cantilevered shaft design
• Double suction semi-open impeller
• Agitator option keeps solids in suspension
• Different length of the pump drive shaft or inhaled could be selected
• Material of Impeller could be wear-resistant metal or rubber
• SPR models feature full rubber covering for corrosion resistance
• V-belt drive, direct drive, and flexible coupling. Bearing to lubricate oils.
• No submerged bearings or packing. High capacity double suction design. Optional recessed impeller and suction agitator available
Slurry, Sewage & Water
MSP Vertical Slurry Pump
Up to 1267 m3/hr( 352 L/s )
Up to 43 m ( 141 feet )
Up to 1500 rpm
40mm to 250mm (1.5＂up to 10＂)
Max.: 110 ℃
4140 Mild Steel
Rubber or Cast Iron
27% Chrome White Iron
27% Chrome White Iron or Rubber Lined White Iron
27% Chrome White Iron or Rubber
Mild Steel or Rubber Lined Mild Steel