6inch water pump application:
--For water supply from wells or reservoirs
--For domestic use,for civil and industrial applications
--For garden use and irrigation.
6inch water pump delivery casing:
non-corrosive medium:Cast iron HT200,stainless steel ,duplex,anticorrosive coating,chemical treatment.
one outlet companion flange,one gasket,one instruction,one guarantee card,one certificate of approval,one wooden case.
6inch water pump model selection:
6inch water pump photos:
6inch water pump package:
2. After the deep well pump is put into the deep well, the resistance of the deep well pump to the ground should be measured, and the resistance value should not be less than 5 megohm.
3. The power supply voltage must reach the specified voltage of the deep well pump, otherwise, the flow head parameter of the deep well pump can not reach the requirement, and the motor will be burned out in serious cases.
4. When the deep well pump is installed in the pool, the deep well pump must be kept upright and can not be tilted or laid flat. This is also the key points for attention in the use of deep well pump.
5. The valve should be closed before starting the deep well pump. After the deep well pump is started, slowly open the outlet pipe valve of the deep well pump. Pay attention to the current and control the valve opening near the rated current of the deep well pump.
6. In the operation of deep well pump, it is necessary to check whether the current, voltage and flow head are normal. If any index exceeds the rated value, the machine should be shut down immediately and the operation can be started only after the cause is found and solved.
7. After the newly purchased deep well pump has been installed and put into operation for 4 hours, it should be stopped to measure the thermal resistance.
8. After stopping the operation of deep well pump halfway, the interval between them should be 5 minutes before starting. The main reason is that the current of deep well pump is large when it is started, and the motor is still hot after shutdown for several times. In addition, the temperature will rise even more if the secondary starting current is large. In order to prevent the motor from overheating and heavy water in the outlet pipe.
Contact us for your solution: