The rotor of self balanced symmetrical multi-stage pump has no wear and axial pulsation of balance disc, and the centring of impeller and guide vane is always in the best state, which will not reduce the efficiency of ordinary multi-stage pump structure with the wear of balance disc and the forward movement of rotor parts; there is no leakage of balance water, which reduces volume loss, improves the operation efficiency of the pump and reduces the axial work 2% - 3% higher than ordinary multistage pump.
The High efficiency multistage water pump is a horizontal segmental multistage centrifugal pump with single suction or double suction inlet. The suction port of the pump can be arranged vertically upward or horizontally, and the discharge port can be arranged vertically upward. mainly includes: water inlet section, middle section, water outlet section, secondary water inlet section, positive guide vane, reverse guide vane, positive impeller, reverse impeller, shaft, throttling, pressure reducing device, retaining sleeve, bearing body, transition pipe and other parts.
1. The middle section is connected by high-strength through bolt and water inlet and outlet section, and the sealing surface between the water inlet section, middle section and water outlet section of the pump is hard sealed by molybdenum disulfide grease metal surface.
|2. The rotor is composed of positive impeller, throttling and pressure reducing device, reverse impeller, shaft sleeve, bearing sleeve and other parts installed on the shaft;|
|3. The working chamber of the High efficiency multistage water pumpis composed of water inlet section, middle section, water outlet section, secondary water inlet section, positive guide vane, reverse guide vane, transition pipe, etc;|
4. A sealing ring and guide vane sleeve are installed between the rotor part and the fixed part for sealing. When the wearing degree of the sealing ring and guide vane sleeve has affected the working performance of the pump, they should be replaced in time.
5. The shaft sealing forms include mechanical seal and packing seal. When the pump is sealed with packing, the position of the packing ring should be placed correctly, the tightness of the packing must be appropriate, and the liquid can seep out one drop at a time.
All kinds of sealing elements of the pump are installed in the sealing cavity. The cavity should be filled with water of certain pressure to play the role of water sealing, water cooling and water lubrication. A replaceable shaft sleeve is installed at the shaft seal to protect the pump shaft.
The High efficiency multistage water pump can replace the bearing and seal without removing the inlet and outlet pipes.
Please note that:
1. Turn. Generally, there are steering signs on the self balancing horizontal multi-stage pump. Pay attention to whether the rotation direction of the pump is consistent with the calibration; for all centrifugal pumps, generally based on the axis line, the rotation direction of the pump is viewed from the top to the bottom (no matter whether the pump is in reverse or forward rotation), the impeller of the pump should rotate in the direction of the pump outlet, that is, the impeller throws water instead of Bailing water.
2. Outlet pressure gauge. The outlet pressure gauge is required to be installed between the gate valve at the pump outlet and the inlet, and it is better to install it at the pipe diameter twice of the same diameter from the pump outlet. The pressure indicated by the outlet pressure gauge should be close to the pressure value calibrated on the pump name plate.
3. To observe the working current value of the electric control cabinet. Qualified self balancing multi-stage pump, its motor working current should be less than the rated current value.
4. To observe the opening of the outlet valve, check the opening of the outlet valve when the tap current exceeds the rated current or the outlet pressure gauge indicates too low. If the discharge area of the pump is far less than that of the outlet valve, if the valve is opened too large, the pressure of the outlet pressure gauge must be small, and the pump is under low head and large flow operation. At this time, the outlet valve should be turned down until the outlet pressure is near the rated pressure of the pump name plate.