The MS 10inch horizontal double suction water pump is a single-stage double suction horizontal split centrifugal water pump. It is used totransport pure water and the liquid which physical and chemical nature is similar with water the maximum temperature isn't more than 80 ℃. This series of pump is suitable for water supply and drainage in factories, mines and cities, power station, drainage and irrigation of farming, and kinds of hydraulic projects.
Methods to improve the efficiency of the 10inch Double Suction Water Pump:
The blade extends and thins to the suction inlet, so that the liquid is affected by the blade in advance, which can reduce the impeller outer diameter, increase the length of the streamline in the blade channel, and reduce the relative diffusion; however, the extension should be appropriate, and if the extension is too forward, the area of the inlet et will be too small, and the wall angle of the intersection between the blade inlet and the blade cover plate will be smaller, but the hydraulic friction loss will be increased, the inlet channel will be squeezed, and the cavitation and efficiency will be affected All of them are disadvantageous.
In order to reduce the diffusion loss, the ratio of outlet to inlet area between adjacent blades should be controlled in the range of 1.0 ~ 1.3. If the ratio is greater than 1.3, the diffusion is serious and the efficiency is decreased.
The larger the hydraulic radius of the flow passage, the better. Make the blade inlet section close to the square as far as possible to reduce the friction loss. According to the hydraulics, the ratio of the area of the flow section to the wet circumference is called the hydraulic radius, that is, the hydraulic radius area of the discharge section / wet circumference. When the cross-section of the channel is changed from an approximate square to a narrow rectangle, it is essentially to let the liquid flow through the gap of the narrow section, so the resistance must be large.
Water supply and drainage
Marine—Ballasting & Bilge
Booster and pressurization set
Irrigation and agriculture
Food and chemical industry(with stainless steel material)
The following points should be paid attention to during the field operation of 10inch Double Suction Water Pump:
1. Pay attention to the problem of bearing temperature rise. The coupling parts need to be checked regularly. The maximum temperature of bearing should not exceed 80 ℃.
2. Double suction pump packing problem, if there is wear can be properly compressed packing gland, if too much wear must be replaced.
3. If noise or other abnormal sound is found, stop the vehicle immediately, check the cause and eliminate it.
4. The axial and radial deflection of the coupling between pump and motor shall not exceed 0.04mm. The measuring tool shall be rotated at both ends of the coupling by an average of 90 ° each time. The vernier caliper or micrometer shall be used to check, and the readings at all points must be average.
5. It is not allowed to use the double suction pump as the fulcrum of the pipeline. The pipeline should be firmly supported in the center near the pump. No stress and deformation are allowed to be transmitted at the joint between the double suction pump and the pipeline. The pipeline and nominal diameter must be greater than or equal to the diameter of the corresponding pump, and the heat path shrinkage of the pipe must be compensated by compliance, so that the pump will not be subjected to additional load.